Friday, February 20, 2009

Indepth: Possible Focus - Xbox Gaming

Xbox Gaming

So i am a big xbox gamer, Xbox Live Gamertag: 'Grim Notepad' (yes with the space there), well not as big as my roomate, but i have accrrued 17k+ Gamerscore (points from completing special objectives in games) over that last 3 years.
I have played just about every big game that has been released, I still have yet to play Prince of Persia, Call of Duty 5 and Fable 2.

I like to play games not the same way alot of reviewers do where they nitpick about every little detail, or fanboy over something and cry when its not right. I play to enjoy as they are designed to be. I am not Pro-Gamer-Awesome but i can beat more then the average game on Hard.

Every tuesday i am down at the local EB Games (or Gamestop as its called in the US), checking out new releases. and waiting for them to come to the used rack to pick up for ~15 cheaper than retail (thats right i buy used, so what :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment